1. We belong only to His Divine Order of “Do-ing in His Name" for the welfare of humanity.
2. We are pledged to the God of Love we serve when Chosen to do so.
3. We accept Truth and good wherever we find it and reject only the evil we detect.
4. We pledge to walk in prayer and listen for “the still small voice” of Guardian Angels as we wisely test the spirits, and attune our hearts with Him for guided service.
5. In meekness we guard our tongues against words which hurt, bitter retorts to unjust criticism or any speech not in keeping with Divine Order; always striving to follow the Master’s example of the “soft answer which turneth away wrath.”
6. We offend no one and help the understanding of those who offend us, challenging them only to find Truth through facts; we defend the righteous when unjustly attacked.
7. Until others enjoy as much as we have, we will not use more than enough and will share our abundance with those who may need it.
8. Until God’s law of justice balances the lives of men, we will pray that “with all their getting,” they will “get understanding” of His ways.
9. We will ever pray that all learn to live the U. S. principles of “Malice toward none and charity for all,” that Love by osmosis through the veins of evil might convert it into a good life stream.
10. Until mercy is graced by the wisdom of Doing in His Name, and injustices are chastened by Love, we will strive for man’s understanding of Cosmic Laws governing from Above.
Until men no longer suffer karmas from the debts to Love they owe,
We will pray the Master’s guidance for the paths they choose to go.
Till white robes drape the shoulders of all earthlings' weary forms,
We pray they accept and cherish Guardian Angels broken by their storms.
We pray to stand until the finish of the work He has begun,
And to rise to meet the Master when all battles He has won,
Oh, we pray for world’s withstanding as men recognize the Light,
Of “A Little Child to Lead Them” as “all eyes” can SEE the sight.